meeb

Friday, October 10, 2008

Challenge 4 Pandora

Hi. I'm listening to Pandora now. I created my stations before I got the ipod. I have two stations, one for women singers and one for men. My women started with KD Lang and my men started with Aaron Neville. They will throw a man in with the women sometimes but I just block them out. I don't know if they will throw the blocked song into the other station or not. They put an Otis Reddding song on KD's station and I blocked it because I want it all women. Now I wonder if they will play Otis on Aaron's station. I like it but where my computer is in the house isn't really conducive to using it as a radio unless I put on the earphones to drown out the TV that is usually on when Ron and I are in this room. Another reason I get up early to surf the web, he's still in bed and doesn't care what I listen to on the computer. Also when I started using itunes for collecting music for my ipod, I stopped using Pandora. It is nice though. Even though there is something wrong with my ipod that prevents it from syncing with my computer, I am still tempted to add music to my library at 99 cents a pop. And the new thing they have that is a lot like pandora that suggests new music to you is dangerous.

No comments: