meeb

Monday, October 27, 2008

Challenge 7, Dear Reader

Sorry this one took so long. I signed up for Dear Reader and received 5 issues of the book "The Divorce Club". After about the 4th day the book didn't seem too bad but I don't think I want to read it. I kept it going for now, maybe they can get me hooked on something I will want to finish. I get the emails for all of the categories of new books and I really like reading them just to see what is new and it never fails that there are at least one in each category that I want to read right away. There were some glitches this past month about when you click on a book at the "read more" tab, you would get the photo of the book but a different title and absolutely nothing more to read. I spoke to Angie about this and apparently this is out of our hands. But I sure like the convenience of being informed of the new books. Carol

No comments: