meeb

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

last Tuesday of Nov.

Morning Readers...We went to Louisville yesterday to the Galt house to listen to Debbie Hipes give her latest talk about YA books and how to use them in the classroom. Great ideas for the classroom and lots of books I want to read and get on the shelves that aren't already there. I got all the available tech challenge blogs fed to my bloglines. So all you folks doing this should be able to see the posts I write as well. Careful what you say here! My hands have all these itchy little blisters on them. This happened last summer too. I think I have figured it out. I wore latex gloves last week to put the stain on Katy's table. I remember doing something last summer with latex gloves on one hand and the breakout last summer was only on my right hand. Deductive reasoning big time going on here. You would think it would get better but it seems to be getting worse. Of course scratching it makes it a lot worse but scratching it satisfies this primal urge...and makes it itch worse. I've got some medicine Mary gave me a scrip for last summer but what I really need to do is put it on at night and wear cotton gloves to bed. That would fix it. Now what I'm going to do today...Add a babushka to the painting...the end of the table needs her. Put my clothes away. This is week two they have been in the laundry basket and I am running out of drawers in the drawer. That makes sense. Finish the Truman Capote book so Sandi O. can come in and get it at the library...hope she didn't show up for it yesterday. Maybe have time for a walk before I have to start getting ready for work. That should be plenty...and pretty optimistic. Better get it started. TTFN

No comments: