meeb

Friday, December 1, 2006

Friday, first day of Dewinter

Gee Whiz did you guys read Shannon's blog? What a nightmare. I'm in the process of viewing podcasts to choose one to put on this blog. It takes a long time for those things to load so I decided I would write a bit while Dave Chapelle is loading. Probably won't be the one to add, he can be a little coarse but I think he is halarious. I watched the one of Kramer making an ass of himself...you can almost see him thinking he's going to recover and everyone will somehow lighten up. He crossed the line though. Ok, that was fast...what they actually have there is a teaser for you to buy the video for 1.99. Lesson learned. Now I'm waiting for Tim Conway and Harvey Corman. Those guys are funny too and I hope this one is doable. I still have another task to do once this one is done. Ok, that was just too serious...and long...it even had commercials. I don't think that will work. Ron wants to play ping pong and I want him to see the Wierd Al Yankovic thing Emily had on her blog so I guess after that I will have to start getting ready for the Library party. So I'll hve to continue this in the morning. Later...

No comments: