meeb

Saturday, December 9, 2006

Saturday morning


I'm going shopping as soon as I can get away from this computer. Ron and I went on the house tour last night and saw Stephanie! Nice houses but I really enjoyed the Sympson house on 3rd St and the Ellis house on Flaget. We have the Christmas party for Ron's work tonight in Lexington. He has to pay $30.00 for me to go and I said I didn't know if I could eat that much. He said it was ok since he got me for free on the internet. What a MAN! I wanted to add a photo and picked one blindly off the cd I loaded the photos from the camera to the other day. I still need some work in this area. But, the photo I picked blindly is of the Red Hat Readers and Sippers at the Buttermilk days breakfast in September(?) in Bardstown. I'm outta here. Carol

No comments: