meeb

Monday, November 24, 2008

challenge 12

Ok, I agree with most of the folks, I'd like to keep my goals private. I can see where noomi can be helpful. Sort of. You have to have the partner already for the most part and if you have the partner, why do it online? There are so many other sources of communication that are private. But I guess they think of things that the mere mortals of society usually don't in the way of goal achievement (or whatever counseling that goes along with that). They said they would supply a partner if you did the facebook thing. Yeah, that is going to happen. Not for my generation. I did like the financial resources except the Mint one. That seems a little too iffy as far as security. The best part of this challenge was the Bussuu site where you could practice a new language. That one definitely needs to be bookmarked at the front desk. A lot of folks trying to learn a new language would be grateful to hear of this site. I wish I had the time. Maybe when (or if) I ever retire. Yuk.Yuk. (41^01. Tee hee.

No comments: