meeb

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Challenge 20

I looked a just about every link on that challenge and found out that there is a whole lot I don't know anything about. I have been using Neooffice for this Mac laptop because it had no word processor loaded on it and that (according to Emily) is the MAC version of Open Office. The example they gave us to look at was a lot more impressive than anything I have seen in Neo office but that is probably because I really don't have a clue on how to use this stuff to it's best advantage. I did download Gimp on the computer at work and hope to learn how to use it. I will download it on my PC in the basement so I can play with it there also. I think it is wonderful that this exists and that these people who create this software are so generous as to just let everyone use it for free. There is hope for this world! I read most of what Courtney Love had to say about the record industry and I give the girl credit...She is one smart cookie. Who woulda thunk it. Anyway, it is Saturday, November 29th at 5:57 no matter what the bloglines tells you about what time this was posted. Carol

No comments: