meeb

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Challenge 21

Well, I am very impressed. There were a whole lot of keyboard shortcuts that I didn't know and I just read through page 3 of David Pogue's list and viewer comments. That one went to the bookmarks. Some of the shortcuts don't seem a lot shorter than the coventional ways of doing things but others are "wow" moments of "I didn't know you could do that!" I am especially interested in shortcuts for this Mac. There is so much I don't know about this thing. But then again, LIVE AND LEARN. That is the name of the game. I really appreciate you taking the time to do this Emily. Otherwise we would have learned a lot less over the past month. Thanks. Carol 11/29/08 8:03PM

1 comment:

Emily said...

Many of the Mac shortcuts are the same as PC, except instead of hitting the CTRL key, you use the apple key.