meeb

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday 8/27/09

Whew Thursday is once again over. I always love that even though I may be back at work on Saturday. Maybe it is just me and my age but I am always glad that the work week is effectively over. And I love my job. Maybe it is the "have to" aspect of it. You have to be there, at a certain time and for a certain amount of time. The days off are much more enjoyable just for the fact that they are unstructured. And I really look forward to having something to do on my days off but I hate it when the days off are full of stuff I have to do at certain times. I gotta have some free time to spend on my whims. I love my whims. That is when we really loose ourselves and get to be ourselves. I'm working on the writing assignment for the writing group as well as trying to post this every day for a month so I'm going to cut this short. Even Silas doesn't write a book every time. Take care. Manana. Carol

No comments: